40th Anniversary Conference 2017
To register for the conference and pay the conference fee, click here.
To book a room at the Hilton Reykjavik Nordica during the Conference click here.
The confirmed lecturers are:
- Nora Volkow MD director of NIDA, NIH
- Paul Earley MD, DFASAM
- Frank J. Vocci Ph.D.
- Josiah D. Rich, MD, MPH
- Erna Milunka Kojic MD
- Gregory Bunt MD
- Stephen Strobbe PhD, RN, PMHCNS-BC, CARN-AP, FIAAN
- Jeffrey Goldsmith MD
- Kelly Clark MD, President of ASAM
- Patrick G. O´Connor MD, MPH
- Kaarlo Simojoki MD, Ph.D.
- George Woody MD
- Thomas Clausen MD, Ph.D.
- David R. Gastfriend M.D.
- Gerard J. Schmidt, MA, LPC, MAC
The main topics are:
- Integrating addiction medicine into general medical settings
- Addiction as chronic brain disease
- Training addiction professionals
- Addiction and infectious diseases
- Addiction, public health and epidemiology
- International addiction research collaboration
- Addicton and genetics
For further information about the 40th Anniversary Conference send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information about SÁÁ click here.
For the Hilton Reykjavík Nordica location see map below: